Details of the Post:
Grade: 1 (£16,460) pro rata
Job Type: Full Time
Start Date: 1st August 2019
Unsociable hours and potential nights away will be required
If you are passionate and interested in Leadership, development and communication, as well as working with respected Durham alumni then get in touch!
Experience Durham need a strong, hard-working graduate to come on board to communicate/promote and support the co-ordination of our programme to Students and Durham Alumni.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a recent graduate of Durham University.
• Have first-rate communication and presentation skills.
• Be a self-motivated achiever who possesses the ability to think quickly and is able to adapt to unforeseen challenges at a moment’s notice.
• Be an excellent relationship builder.
• Be articulate, intelligent and well presented with strong telephone and face to face communications skills.
• Have an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Be a team player with an outgoing personality, a great sense of humour and drive for success.
• Have a strong understanding of social media and be able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
• Have a basic understanding of graphic design.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Engage and promote the Leadership programme to students across the Uuniversity.
• Create content across different social media platforms to provide Guidance University wide.
• Design promotional/informational materials to be distributed online and through print.
• Communicate effectively with Durham alumni and mentors to build and maintain relationships.
• Organise speaker series and similar events throughout term time.
• Stay up-to-date with current industry and alumni news.
• Identify and source potential sponsors for the programme and events.
• Other miscellaneous administrative tasks.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and covering letter to Carol Walker by Friday June 14th 2019 at 17:00.
Email: [email protected]
Please contact [email protected]