A once in a life time opportunity like no other… and the deadline is TONIGHT!
Using songs, drama, and dance as a medium to engage with various community groups, the project’s aim is to strengthen interpersonal skills for self-development, leadership and employment potential. This is an opportunity to partake in this 6 week international outreach programme to Zambia.
What can you apply for?
Team member: become part of the team that conducts the 6 week outreach programme in Zambia as well as the preparation for the project.
Team assistant: Help support the project by organising fundraising events, assisting with the marketing of the programme and much more throughout the academic year. However, this role does not involve the 6 week placement in Zambia. This role is not secured through an application; instead, please write a paragraph on why you’d like to be involved as project assistant and what skills / experience you have and could offer. Please get in touch ASAP.
Applications are now OPEN!
The closing date for applications is TONIGHT MIDNIGHT!
- Passion for and desire to develop drama skills in young people
- Expertise/experience in the performing arts both as a leader and as part of a collaborative performance group
- Demonstrate a sound idea for fund raising
- Proven ability to manage workloads
- Secure plan to gain more experience of delivering performing arts
- Commitment to further training
- Knowledge of a secondary performing arts subject
- Experience of managing and or working as part of a team